Monday, December 2, 2013

Gifts for the Girls

Hi!
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I certainly did! I spent
my vacation in lovely, freezing cold DC.

However, I did make it home in time for Black Friday shopping with
my mama. This has become a ritual for us to make it to Macy's/Lakeside
Mall and do tons of our shopping. We love our Macy's shopping!
While there we found some great gifts and gift ideas for all our gal pals.
These ideas are a little bit of lux without breaking the bank. I'd love to
know what some of your go to gifts are for the holiday season.


gifts

1. Kate Spade Wickford Monogram Mug, $15
2. Coach Poppy Eau de Parfum Rollerball, $22
3. Teavana Holiday Favorites Tea Gift Set, $35
4. Bath and Body Works 14.5 oz 3 wick candle, $9 (code HAPPYMONDAY)
5. Julep Mrs. Claus, $9.99

No comments:

Post a Comment