Monday, October 8, 2012

Denim, Denim, Denim!

For some reason, lately I've been stocking up on new denim. I'm really loving the colorful/printed trend and even the basics. There are tons of styles and prices available for the trend this season.

When it comes to jeans, I usually don't spend a ton of money. I will occasionally splurge on a great classic pair. I have a few that were pricey, but I've been wearing them since college!

Here's a few styles of what I've just picked up and I'm loving them!

These are from Loft for $59.50. And they come in petites (I'm pretty short)! I got them this weekend for only $29 with some great discounts they were offering at an outlet store. They fit amazing and are a perfect length.

Target has a HUGE sale on some awesome printed skinnies. I got two great pairs for about $17 a piece!

I suggest you go down a size in these. They will stretch out on ya! You can get them here, but the mark down must be in stores only.


One pair that I just found is Lucky Brand Sofia skinny jeans. I couldn't find a picture of the exact wash that I got, but they offer quite a few colors and washes. I love them because they offer a low rise, but higher in the back so you don't get a view of more than what you want to show. The leg is also a curvier fit for those of us who are not stick straight. Check them out here. They are a bit more expensive, but check a Lucky Brand Outlet store for discounts and sign up with them online for discounts as well.

Have a Happy Monday!
Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment