Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream

I keep thinking, why haven't I heard of this amazing product until now? Recently through reading blogs and doing some serious YouTube research, I found the answer to many problems I have encountered with my skin. Lately I've noticed lots of icky dry spots all over my body, arms, under eyes, face, and lips. After trying many products, I've found an old cult favorite. It's Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream (It's been around since 1930!).



Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream has been a miracle product over the last two weeks. It has so many uses! I will link the great description right here that the Elizabeth Arden website gives. You can also purchase it online directly from Elizabeth Arden or Ulta with a price tag of about $19.99. It's worth every penny and a little goes a long way. I even think I'll be purchasing another to keep in my purse.

Here's a few ways I've been using the cream.

1. As a night cream. It's a little too heavy for day, but it works great for under eyes. I just mix it with a little of my night cream for extra moisture too.  I thought it could possibly break me out because it is so thick, but if anything my skin looks clearer!

2. On my cuticles. The are always a mess when I can't get a mani, but this keeps them smooth and soft.

3. My lips. This has been the best product for my lips. You can do a little for great moisture that sinks right in or a lot for a nice sheer gloss.

4. Any dry spot on my body. Just rub it on in like any other moisturizer. I can see the difference on a spot on my arm already.

5. Brows and lashes. This is a little strange for some, but it's good for those in a hurry, natural, lazy days. I just use a spooly and brush it on my brows and lashes. My brows stay put, and my lashes look full and glossy.

I will say that I don't love the smell, but I am getting used to it. Definitely worth a try!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this really is a miracle cream. I NEED it!!

    ReplyDelete