Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sneak Peek Into My Home

Hi everyone!
I thought I would post something a little different today. I've recently moved into a new home (6 months ago), and I have been doing a little decorating here and there. I've been trying to be budget conscious which can take time as well! I thought I would share part of my bedroom and the exciting new curtain panels I just put up.

I've been looking through Pinterest for inspiration for a long time. These are two photos that have been my favorite.

I love the simple elegance and style of this room. I also love the furniture, mine is very similar. 

But this is my favorite, I love the punch of color! Mustard has been a really big favorite of mine recently, and I've seen lots of great fabrics with great mustard patterns. Photo Credit


This is just a little snippet of my bedroom. I still have lots left to do, maybe once done I'll do a whole post on it. Sorry for the crappy photo quality, I'm working on that too! But I had to share these awesome curtain panels from West Elm. I have been searching for the perfect pair of mustard drapes forever and $44 these are definitely affordable. The color is perfect and at 96 inches the length is perfect too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment