Friday, November 9, 2012

TGIF and the Start to Holiday Shopping

I don't know about y'all, but I sure am glad it's Friday. It's been one of those longggg ongoing weeks. Blah. But now it's Friday, which makes it all the better. Tonight I get to go teach my little kiddies some acrobats and then celebrate a friend birthday afterward. Always a good way to end the week.

Tomorrow, Saturday, I am off! It's been a while since I've had a Saturday with no plans. It's crazy. I was thinking I may get a head start on holiday shopping. It's only about 6 weeks away! Whoa.

I was thinking I would share some gift ideas with y'all today. These are things that are on my list, as well as great items to give.

In just a few weeks, I'll be moving into a brand new home, and I don't have much to fill it with except the basics. So a lot of Christmas list is small appliances/home goods (Not totally, since I'm a girlie girl and love clothes and makeup).

If you know of someone who loves to cook (or fake cook like I do) check out surlatable.com. They have some awesome ideas there.

This awesome little thing is on my list. It runs about $125-150, but I'm hoping it goes on sale. It's perfect size for me and I make a ton of smoothies. I'll link it here.
My must have item on my Christmas list is always new pajamas. I am such a nerd like that though. Victoria's Secret has great ones, but they can be pricey (you gotta catch a sale). Target has great sets by Nick and Nora. I have 2 pairs that I got years ago from Target that I still wear over and over again.
I totally need these. Only $29.99. They make great gifts too!

Another place I love the buy gifts is gifts.com They have soooooo many ideas for everyone on your list at every price. Check them out! There's a few other places that I do most of my shopping from, and I'll link them all below.

forever21.com
eBay.com
williamsonoma.com
uncommongoods.com
Ulta.com
Sephora.com

Happy Friday
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. You have a ten times better chance of being successful if you make a weight loss goal.

    ReplyDelete