Thursday, July 11, 2013

Broken Blow Dryer = No Heat Beach Waves


Yesterday was a sad day. My blow dryer went out on me at 7 AM with a sopping wet head of hair. I believe it was a Conair, poor thing was so old the name had rubbed off. It was a great dryer for time I had it. Now I'm looking for something new with a reasonable price (no more than $60). Any suggestions?




Instead of crying, I improvised. I reached for a favorite of mine, Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray. (I always want to say "NOT YO MAMA'S"). This spray was my BFF while at the beach, and I figured I could make it work at home. You just spray into damp hair and scrunch. Let air dry. Super easy. My hair was a little more curly when I did this at beach (thanks sea air!), however I did get really nice wave.

I know, know you all say you can make this spray. Well this one was about $3-4. By the time I'd gather ingredients, it would be easier to just buy this stuff. And it smells great too!



Btw this pic isn't so gorgeous, I haven't mastered the selfie yet. I still feel a bit weird taking pictures of myself, but for hair purposes I needed to show you. Plus I need better quality camera so please bear with me.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! its so cute. So glad I found your blog. I am your newest follower!

    Come check out and follow my blog?
    Glitter & Gold

    XOXO
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete