Monday, May 13, 2013

5 Things I'm Loving This Week


Just wanted to share this week in review. Here's what I'm loving!

1. Maybelline the Rocket Volum' Express Mascara: I'm typically not a huge fan of their mascaras, but I've been hearing all kinds of hype for this product. I gave it a try and man, this stuff is good. It took me a few uses to really love it. My lashes look full and thick with just one-two coats. It's now one of my go-to mascaras.

2. Suave Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil: This leaves my hair looking less damaged and hides my split ends. It makes my hair shiny without weighing it down or making it greasy. Another plus, it smells sooooo good. Best drug store hair oil I've used.

3. Seche Vite Top Coat: This product makes doing my nails a treat and not a chore. I HATE waiting for nails to dry. It takes so long, especially when you need a few coats of polish. Just swipe this on and in minutes you have a super duper, long lasting, shiny mani. Literally works in seconds, it's amazing.

4. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Smoked Peach: Revlon has the most amazing lip products. I know I'm a little late the party with this nude, peachy matte lip color. It's a fan favorite, and I was finally able to pick it up. It's a great neutral everyday lip, and I've been wearing it non stop this month.

5. Moist Hemp Bronzing Moisturizer: It's that time of year again where we all want to look naturally glowing. I'm really fair so self tanners scare me. This a great compromise. It gradually tans you. There is no yucky residue or transferring. It really absorbs quickly and looks really natural on light skin. Best of all, it's super affordable and available at Sally Beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment