Tuesday, June 25, 2013

3 Summer Proof Eye Products


Here's 3 great products for "summer proofing" your eye makeup. These tried and true products will be sure to keep your makeup from sliding, smearing, or smudging.

1. Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper. Not only does Lime Crime have amazing lipsticks (I need to order a few), they also have the best hands down eyeshadow primer. This stuff will keep your eye shadows in place for well over 12 with no creasing or melting. I have super oily eyelids, and this is my holy grail primer. AMAZING. It does have new packaging now. It's in a tube now instead of this little pot.  I have not found this product anywhere but on Lime Crime's website so I was skeptical about ordering. But I has so delighted after wearing it a few times, I cannot rave about this product enough. 

2. Maybelline The Rocket Mascara. This is NOT the waterproof mascara which I love. It gives your nice full lashes and holds the curl! When it gets wet it doesn't melt off like other mascaras and lasts all day. I find it a bit hard to get off with just a regular cleanser. Therefore I typically have to break out the coconut oil to get it to disappear. 

3. Last but not least, NYX Studio Liquid Liner. This liner does not move or flake! It goes on very smooth, and I love the brush. It's super easy (as easy as liquid liner gets) to do thin or thick lines and my favorite winged eyeliner. It comes in a ton of colors. I only have black and bronze right now, but I will be purchasing the blue next time I can find it at my Ulta. 

I know these three products will be getting me though the scorching Summer we have in South Louisiana. Check them out, I've linked them all!




No comments:

Post a Comment