Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Beach/Josie Maran Fun!


So for the last week I have been here! It was a nice, relaxing, but rainy trip. Needless to say I didn't get a ton of sun :(


We had and awesome porch! I even got to enjoy some yummy breakfast and coffee out there every morning.


This is my cutie pie, Lexie, doing some serious dog watching.




















I also did some shopping while in Florida at Sephora. I love Sephora. Thank goodness we don't have one at home, I never leave empty handed. I've been wanting to try all of Josie Maran's products. I got argan sample kit ($24 a steal!) and the Infinity Cream ($28). I CANNOT stop using the Argan Infinity Cream. It's amazing for dry patches and it smells so good. I know it's going to be a favorite with all of it's uses. Plus these products are made very naturally and eco-friendly! I'm really loving this brand, I'm going to have to try some of her gorgeous cosmetics. Find these items at Sephora.com or Josiemarancosmetics.com

I mean look how gorgeous the packaging/color is? 

No comments:

Post a Comment