Saturday, September 8, 2012

Cross Jewelry

One item that I have been seeing so much of is cross jewelry. First, it started with very simple sideways cross in either silver or gold. Sorelle's (my small boutique) had gold and silver, but sold two dozen out in a matter of days. They are awesome for everyday wear and just perfectly simple and dainty.


Since we sold so many of the crosses, I started looking for more items that matched that theme. Stacking bracelets are a huge trend right now, and finding sideways crosses to stack with big watches was my mission. I found some that ended up being  perfect, and they are now available at Sorelle's.
I will link our Facebook below for more information on our store, as well as some pictures of what we have.

We will ship anywhere in the country. Just contact me via facebook, and we can help you find what you like. https://www.facebook.com/Sorelles


 
Just a few of our new items, stay tuned for more Fall arrivals!
 
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment