Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Recent Jewelry Obessions

I don't know about you guys, but I stinking love jewelry.

Most recently I have been loving rose gold. It's so versatile and feminine. Well, I just love it, but I couldn't find any locally! I live in a pretty small city with limited shopping ,but I'm one of those people who loves to actually see an item before I buy it. Not that I don't online shop, I just do a lot of research ahead of time. Then one day I was browsing in Target and there it was!

They had tons of awesome rose gold bangles, and I totally stocked up. Super inexpensive ($12-14).

Still looking for a nice pair of simple, dainty rose gold earrings (Anyone know of any?).

Here's a few of my bangles with a matching rose gold Michael Kors watch.

I'm also going to post a few of my newest items for my boutique, Sorelle's. I always shop for myself when shopping for the store. I'm loving metallic arm candy for Fall. Stick with gold, silver, bronze, and rose gold. Tone down on all the crazy colors from Summer.




Have a happy Wednesday!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment