Monday, September 17, 2012

Fun Fall Beauty

Happy September!
Just wanted to share two of my favorite things right now. Nails and lips. Enjoy!

Some beauty items/trends that I find my self drawn to this is season is.

1. Deep dark nails: black, burgundy, purple, navy, emerald/hunter, nude

I must admit some of these are brand new, but a few are from last year and are still in good shape and happen to work for this season, YAY! But I don't know if they are still available.
From left to right:
Revlon Colorstay in Bare Bones (super opaque which I love, nudes are always too sheer)
Essie in Bahama Mama
Sephora by OPI in Dark Room
OPI in Tease-y Does It (super sparkly burgundy, looks great paired with Bahama Mama)
Revlon in Jaded
OPI in Road House Blues (pretty much the most perfect navy)
Revlon in Sparkle a plenty (black with thick chunky glitter)

2. Berry/dark lips
These are all really great, they go on sheer but are buildable to give a punch of color.
1. Maybelline Lip Gloss in Wine All Mine
2. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey (I'm fair so if I go to dark it can look funny on me, this is my perfect match for a stain. It may be too subtle for those with darker skin tones.)
3. Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle.

 Stay tuned for more Fall fun!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment